- Publish Date
- Tuesday, 8 June 2021, 1:20PM
So, a day spa has opened up and literally everything is Harry Styles related. Need we say more?
The day spa is located at The Abbey Hotel in Redditch, Worcestershire, where Hazza was born and is said to sell (and contain) everything Harry.
Called the 'Watermelon Sugar High' experience, for just $150, you can be treated to a 25-minute full-body exfoliating treatment using watermelon, yuzu and pink beet scrub, plus a 55-minute ‘Adore You’ Elemis skin facial and plenty more.
During the spa, complimentary fluffy robes and towels are included, and those that book early enough will also receive a 'Harry-scented' candle which is said to smell exactly like the man himself.
Here’s the full itinerary for interested parties:
- ‘Breathe me in’ candle burning while you pamper – The ‘Breathe Me In’ candles smell like the man himself and will be burning throughout your treatment. Scented with woody tobacco, essential oils and spices, honey and vanilla.
- ‘Adore You’ 55-minute Elemis skin facial – You can choose the perfect Elemis skin facial for you from our pro-collagen line eraser to our resurfacer, sensitive skin soother or blemish control facial.
- 25 minute Yuzu, Pink beets and Watermelon full body scrub – Dead sea salt allows for deep exfoliation, increasing circulation whilst beetroot protects with its antioxidant-rich source of iron and vitamins – leaving you glowing. Fragrant Japanese yuzu, high in vitamin C also promotes this glow, stimulating collagen production and supporting immune health. The final watermelon punch hydrates skin with vitamin A, helping your skin stay supple.
- Curated Harry Styles playlist during treatments – Tailored alongside your treatments, the soft pop stylings of Harry Styles gently soundtrack your spa experience.
- Relaxation room session with a watermelon lemonade cooler – After your treatments enjoy a calming stay in our relaxation room alongside our Harry Styles soundtrack and a watermelon lemonade cooler. The sweet watermelon sugar high hydrating you whilst promoting immunity-boosting vibes.
- Picnic style lunch – Lunch in style with a picnic basket carefully crafted by our in-house chefs. The plush picnic allowing you to basque in the life of luxury – don’t worry, there will be no olives or beetroot in sight (Harry apparently hates these!)
We think it's time to open these borders...