Play ZM Live on your Amazon Alexa
- Publish Date
- Wednesday, 14 September 2022, 3:57PM
Looking to get ZM on your voice assistant? Here's how you can have ZM streaming live on your handy new device!
After plugging in your Alexa device and downloading the Amazon Alexa app:
- Open the app on your phone
- Click on the menu top left
- Click Settings
- Scroll down and select Music
- Then select iHeartRadio under Manage Services
- Select Link Account
- You will then be prompted to enter your iHeartRadio username and password
- Click Activate.
You are now good to start streaming our live stations with the power of your voice!
All you have to do is ask Alexa:
"Alexa, play ZM on iHeartRadio?"
If you're using another voice assistant like a Google Home, an Apple Homepod, a Bixby device, Bose Sonos or any other device, you'll be able to find ZM by asking:
__________ (Device) Play ZM on iHeartRadio
or ________ (Device) Play ZM on Tunein
Take your Radio, Podcasts and Music with you